ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged V6

I think thats a forum members car. mike T i believe.

And considering that sequential gear box probably cost the best part of £10k i doubt the car is fucked in any way shape or form.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah i know that .... but the supercharger was squeelling. sounded like the belts needed sorted or something ?!

Personally, i think thats how the V6 should have come as standard! LOL

Ok maybe not the gearbox (which is sexual) but it should have had 300+bhp IMO.

RB 200 Cup!
i wants it!

TT's after supercharging? Jesus christ! why no get NOS and have the whole family...

Tim

David_Snaresbrook said:
Mind you, most of you V6 owners are to old for cars that fast, your teeth would fall out, lol

;)
some of mine already have......due to the awesome speed no doubt... ;)

Simon

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Thats just silly lol. I want one of those boxes for my 172.
The belt squeal would really annoy me and have to be sorted ASAP.

Would love to see that at the Pod against a Throttle Bodied RS for an interesting comparison.

Rob

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
FredYozzasport said:
a comparision!!! it would murder one! that'll do 11sec 1/4's i would think

Lol Fred, I realise that, I would be interested in how much that raping would look like in real life. I imaging it would be very amusing.

Rob

Clio 04 172 Cup
Holy feck I need one! birthday is comming soon I will ask the wife if I can get one done up like that and see what see say.

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
mini ripper said:
Belt squeel I could never tire of the sound of that beast. The slip is a good gear change indicator!

Lol you missus must be good if she will let you have £30K+ to do that sort of venture :approve:

182, GTR, C63
Very impresive car! went very quick on the straight bits but i think he could have tried a bit harder round the houses.

Did anyone else notice he was holding back a little?

Id be holding back abit in a built up area especially with all that power. Housing estates, kid's running across road etc.

Sensible me :)