ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharger kits

182 cup pack

Guys do you know where can I find a supercharger bolt on kit for my 1,4 16v clio???

Thanks alot.

182 cup pack

Well in Rotrexes site there is no compressor kit for our clios.

I was informed by a tuning shop here in Greece that an Italian factory gives full bolt on compressor kits for all clios 1,4 and 1,6 16v that totally include everything as intercooler,ecu,supercharger,all the other necesery parts in the price of 5000 Euros and they promise +6kg torgue and +50hp....Not bad Id say.

If I find anything Ill inform you.

Look in the cliosport gallery, in other clios . On one of the last pages it shows this kit you mention. Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see all the pics though..as the websites never fixed :mad:

-Rob

182 cup pack

Well guys the power diagram that appears upstairs is from a Greek project...

The "Drive" magazine took a normal clio 1,6 16v and tried to convert it into turbo.

I have all the information that you need for that car but Ill tell you one thing.It never worked the way it should and now the lucky owner has made it into rs cause it had so many problems with ecu and the electronics of the car.

For your information only,when it was turbo(it had 4 programms one at normal condition,next at 0,5 bar next at 0,9 bar and next at 1,2 bar)it was faster than Audi TT turbo quattro 225hp!!!!!

But as I said before good things dont last much...

182 cup pack

Dynamic devil I tottaly agree with you.....

But I havent found yet a bolt on compressor kit for my clio:confused::oops:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Id love a Supercharger for my Valver - I dont think anyone on the forums done this have they?

If they have WHERE DO YOU GET EM FROM! ;)

what do you thik my project valver is going to be? ;)

best bet is speak to a company called GMC Motorsport, they have developed the rotrex package for the saxo VT*s and is as unbelievably reliable, well to the limits of the engine

decent gains are to be had from a supercharger, but maintainance is a major point

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I read about that a few years ago in an old Revs magazine - they had it running on a White VTS if I recall...

Maintenance in what way? harder wear on the engine or keeping the charger upto ship shape?

182 cup pack

I think that a supercharger kit is better than the turbo.

The only advantage that the turbo has is the higher power gains.

the supercharger requires servicing much sooner than the actual engine, otherwise it will break

yes it was fitted to a white VTS, has also been fitted to quite a few VTRs aswell

IMHO the s/c is far better for the t/c for the valver, as the main power gains are lower down in the rev range, which i think is where the vlaver struggles, whereas a t/c only really comes into its own after 4000rpm

just my opinion though

GMC Motorsport though are the ones to talk to about it

GMC do some niiiice conversions for Saxos - would be interesting to see a Valver with an SC... Do they do low compression pistons and other stuff in the conversion as well?