ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supra TT Aero that seems too cheap

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some of the pictures don't match - 4th picture in shows the "same" car but with no Aero (roof section) - where is join when the roof is fitted? Same with the 2nd to last picture. Maybe it's just me, and my knowledge isn't there - but as you say it seems crazily cheap :].

Looks like a scam imo.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a pile of w**k tbh. I wouldn't pay 3k let alone almost 6..

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Chelsea tractor
Some of the pictures don't match - 4th picture in shows the "same" car but with no Aero (roof section) - where is join when the roof is fitted? Same with the 2nd to last picture. Maybe it's just me, and my knowledge isn't there - but as you say it seems crazily cheap :].

Looks like a scam imo.
It is there, it's just a lot closer to the windscreen than you would expect! You can see the line better on the o/s

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Looks terrible. I don't know much about the supra, but I like this one...

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...c-heated-leather-ac/2081996?isexperiment=true

seems a decent price and spec.

Seen that one few times, too high a mileage for me that.

The one I posted, yeah, body kit with gold wheels...Meh, but you're getting a Supra TT Aero for less than 6k (Unless there is actually something wrong with it), bargain price if someone wants to save it and return it to stock form.