ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension adjustment -clio RS200

RenaultSport 182
Hi
I have a 62 plate Clio RS200 (non-cup) and looking to lower it by no more than 20mm on Eibach springs. I’m completely new to this topic so what else do I need to ensure the garage do to achieve the correct set up? What else needs to be adjusted to take account of the 20mm lowering.
Thanks

To make the most of the springs get the car aligned to Reno spec, they can only adjust the front toe, front camber isn't adjustable. Adjusting the rear (depending on results) would mean adding camber / toes shims between the rear hub and beam.

See attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 99
  RenaultSport 182
To make the most of the springs get the car aligned to Reno spec, they can only adjust the front toe, front camber isn't adjustable. Adjusting the rear (depending on results) would mean adding camber / toes shims between the rear hub and beam.

Many thanks!