ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Noise

G

Gav_172CUP

the suspension makes a creeking noise on full lock on my 172 Cup. Is this a common fault? I heard it was, thought i'd ask someone on here.

182 inside
mine has done this since i got it. checked everything and also a friends clio does it. i gather it's common.

Ultra Red Megane 225
sometimes the top of the suspension shock hits on the chassis turret.

Ive had mine ground away sligtly which did improve it slightly

172 Credit crunch edition
I get a creaking noise when people get out of the back of mine. Had the dampers changed recently too??? got me puzzled

Clio MK 4
I used to get bad creaking noise and found it was the cv joints or balls ??? The garage fixed it by oiling it and reattaching it.

now fixed. took a while to figure like.

Black 182
got creaking on mine to, heard its the strut top bearings, gonna change soon,?

Got it in 1, strut top bearings cause the creaking noise when turning the steering , you might be able to lubricate them but how long it would last ive no idea .

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
commen cure is the strut top mod which basically involves modifying the turret hole. do a search this has been discussed loads of times