ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension swap

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Yes they will but you will need to swap the subframe, wishbones, hubs, driveshafts, and struts for sport items. I have a video on YouTube which shows you how.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
shouldn't need to swap the subframe? just the rest.
The wishbone holes are further out on the sports I believe. I've actually never measured myself but had it confirmed to me by someone that did. Swapping to a sport subframe will also give you the hole and opportunity to run the 4th gearbox mount.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The wishbone holes are further out on the sports I believe. I've actually never measured myself but had it confirmed to me by someone that did. Swapping to a sport subframe will also give you the hole and opportunity to run the 4th gearbox mount.
Na subframes are identical apart from the hole for the 4th mount, 30 seconds with a drill and they are identical, just finished the swap using the standard subframe
IMG_20191116_171151.jpg