ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension upgrade?

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Ive got Bilstein B14 with standard top mounts, what would you consider a good upgrade but still need to use standard top mounts?

172 Turbo
I'm moving to BCs from B14s this winter, intending to fit mine with PMS top mounts & brace but could retain standard with them.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm moving to BCs from B14s this winter, intending to fit mine with PMS top mounts & brace but could retain standard with them.
Why so?

IME id rather the BC's over the Bilsteins. The B14s i ran for a bit on mine really weren't that impressive. If anything the stock setup was better damped.

172 Turbo
Why so?

IME id rather the BC's over the Bilsteins. The B14s i ran for a bit on mine really weren't that impressive. If anything the stock setup was better damped.
I'm moving to BCs as car is becoming more dedicated to a track day car, if using 75/25 road use, I'd have B14s.

Simon@ASTUK

ClioSport Trader
  BMW E30 M3
We offer an AST 5100 kit suitable for road and circuit. This would be a step up from the B14 and BC offering.
We offer kits with either top mounts, or to fit with OE topounts.

Simon @ AST Suspension UK