ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sw motorsport heel plate

BMW 120D M Sport
Has anybody got one of the heel plates that sw motorsport have just started selling for the 172/182.

I want a heel plate but would rather one i can step on as i get in and out of the car, These don’t look like they come back very far towards the seat.

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
@scott.kir I believe it’s a new product, to almost replicate the ones that people make. (And themselves) for civics etc.

Basically what I’m saying is I’d be surprised if you would be able to find any feedback from someone with one. But there must be someone whose had one fitted for testing 👍🏻

BMW 120D M Sport
AB505FC0-A706-4AE7-838A-A01EBCBDCF34.jpeg

So ended up getting one of these, Couldn’t find anyone that had one so just took the jump!

It is good, Only wish it was abit longer as in come back further, Maybe to the front of the gear stick tower, as i would rather have something i could step onto when getting in/out of the car but once you’re in the seat its fine!

Would Recommend it if someones looking at getting one

View attachment 1563806

So ended up getting one of these, Couldn’t find anyone that had one so just took the jump!

It is good, Only wish it was abit longer as in come back further, Maybe to the front of the gear stick tower, as i would rather have something i could step onto when getting in/out of the car but once you’re in the seat its fine!

Would Recommend it if someones looking at getting one

Have a word with SW they may be able to produce you a custom version that better suits your requirements