ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SW request - anyone fancy working too hard for not enough money?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Any detailers fancy tackling my Bora? She's pretty swirled up... :(

Based in Exeter, have access to an indoor unit nearby, looking for paint correction only.... can pay in cups of tea, bacon sarnies, a cold beer and a bit of cash. :)

Anyone skilled with a rotary that would fancy being charitable?!?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd love to mate.

Although, in reality, I wouldn't. I did 3 today and my arms are burning. And so is my rotary!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, if you change your mind in a week or two matey let me know! No rush, she's just looking pretty sorry for herself. :(

BMW E46 330i Touring
Hmm, Exeter - Wycombe = 4 hours each way!

I'd love to Dawn, I know your work on that Vee, but that's a long way! :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Why is everyone so far away?!? Lol.

Markie - you're Gloucester right? Two hours could possibly be manageable if you could do it in a day? Thing is, my budget is more aimed towards an enthusiast level of about £100 as opposed to a pro at £300. If you're making a business of it, it might not be worthwhile?

Ads, a suggestion if I may. Most people come to myself for paint correction. This washes, clays, polishes and protects the paintwork (to give you the short story), taking it back to near perfect condition.

The reason being, most either feel that they can do the rest (rubbers, plastics, tyres, wheels, glass, interior) themselves, or want to.

Worth asking Markie and others if they'll do you a cut down of their services, as I do.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Good idea JD, I think that was my intention anyway but worth mentioning that it's what I'm after. I've got the products and knowledge to finish it off, just not for the polishing!

I did have a DA and polishes but couldn't get to grips with it and couldn't make a dent in the VAG paint so flogged it. I'll stick to making my paintwork look pretty and let someone else put the elbow grease in!

Ah. Vag paint. Little different then pal. Looking at longer time quite possibly. Might therefore need to up the budget as you'll need some one with rotary experience, not a DA noob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW E46 330i Touring
Indeedy. I fully intend to flog it next summer and get a Mk5 GTi too... I lurve the VAG paint.