ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swap Black Gold for Inferno!

My old dear is looking at getting a 182 and I made a comment about "I wish I had got inferno" she says she will get an inferno one and swap with me.

I love the black gold and have never seen inferno in the flesh.

What does everyone think?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Keep what youve got.

I dont like inferno, it looks rubbish if it gets a tiny bit dirty.

I know you have a black car but its even worse.

Remapped derv Golf

Id love Inferno but like they say youve gotta keep it very clean to look good.

My choice 182 would be black.

i saw an inferno at the local renault garage, and it looked very dull, and it was clean, it made it look like a normal clio, im sure it cleans up good but i have been put of it, my choice would be yellow or racing blue

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 03 April 2005

i saw an inferno at the local renault garage, and it looked very dull, and it was clean, it made it look like a normal clio, im sure it cleans up good but i have been put of it, my choice would be yellow or racing blue
it looks like an extreme, if that makes sense

Yaris Hybrid

Get inferno, had a black car and it was a nightmare. To be honest though I reckon you would be out of order lumbering your old dear with a black car as it aint like she can spend as much time as is required to stop it deteriorating.

LOL

I couldnt find a decent picture either, which is what makes me wonder if its not all that.

Quite liking the yellow now ha ha

Swapping would also mean I could get the recaro seats :) ooorr she might get artic blue with recaro option and ill just swap the seats. :confused:

^^^Thats my latest idea^^^ I washed it a min ago and black looks great

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 03 April 2005

Pop round your old dears for a cuppa and make the comment

" Wish i had gone for an Evo now instead "

;)
Ha ha ha ha why didnt I think of that! Im gonna give it a go :D

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Theres one round my way&it looks the nuts-its a bit of a crazy colour but really nice imo.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Is it just me, or doesnt the inferno one look quite boring? Its daft to say a colour alone can do that, but I agree with Pete Savill - it looks like and Extreme.

Nothing wrong with that, I hasten to add! :oops:

D.

Clio 197

IMO, inferno looks very nice when clean and waxed, in the sun. Cant beat it!

Once dirty it can look extremely flat - and similar to TNTs orange.

At least black still looks black when its dirty.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

i love the inferno and if it had been offered to me when i orderd mine (wasnt on the colour sheet at the time) i would definitely of got it...:D

LY 200

Id rather inferno tbh!!!

See one up close when my car was in at Renault and it looked so nice!!!

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by pete savill on 03 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 03 April 2005

it looks like an extreme, if that makes sense
yeh the extreme 3 had a rusty orangey colour option that looks pretty crap imo - its slightly different from the 182 inferno tho

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Is the inferno colour the same one that you can get the Meg 225 in?

If so, I saw one of those at the Renault dealership near us. Apparently, it was relatively cheap because no-one liked the colour........ according to the saleman?!

D.

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 04 April 2005

BTW - has that inferno pictured on the previous page got a front splitter on it? Looks like its missing - or is that just my eyes?!

D.
your right, it is missing! :confused:

IMHO - Inferno looks crap in anythng but sunlight....or

(Alistair Campbell)

In the majority of UK conditions Inferno looks no worse when dirty than it does when clean

(/Alistair Campbell)

Signed: A new Inferno 182 owner!