ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swapping from type R to V6 255

VaVa

In all fairness, if your considering mpg and storage space when looking for a new car you shouldnt be looking at a Vee!! If finances allowed Id have one tomorrow.......

Quote: Originally posted by Mrdemon on 05 April 2005
i love them but there are 2 bad points 1: 20 mpg or worse and only 23 on a run2: no room for anything and if you put shopping in the front it melts as its hot in there bar those 2 things there fab

Agree with Mike...

I averaged 28mph on the 260mile journey from Kent to Yorkshire the other weekend, and I wasnt hanging about!

As for luggage space, Ive managed to get a fair amount stowed in the front boot and loads behind the seats. The boot is reserved for a packet of HobNobs, after which its full! :D

Oh, and I shoved our shopping in the front boot and behind the seat, and only got midly warm - nothing melted or cooked before I got home!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i want one so much!!!! am i mad? yes! can i afford it? probably not but i tell myself i can!

my only concern is if it goes a bit wrong at somepoint as i cannot afford a brand new one only a mk1 really until the prices of mk2 comes down...

think ill continue to wait...

i think anyone considering it should just do it.. why not? it is an extremly rare car and yeah performance is similiar to 182/172/ctr but there is a lot to be said about character from a car and no doubt a vee has it in bucket loads whether its a mk 1 or mk2

stop typing and go buy it.

lol

It is a fantastic car.

However... my personal choice, I would have another cup and tune it again.

(and I have driven the Vee several times)

I then would probably regret not buying one however after I had made the purchase, as the Vee is brilliant.

/y0z