ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sweet

Maz

LY 200
Took my baby out for her daily run before cracking open the champers...

Enjoy ;) lol

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
was gonna say thats way too clean for that dirty road! glad to see she got a bit muddy. nice pics maz! ;)

clio 182 black /gold
Mine loves being treated rough. There is a black 182 near me and every day i pass it and it is spotless. They must clean it every day.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Sweet! bet it makes a nice noise 4k +... Did ya get a sports cat wid that? Defo looks the part

Ad

MK2 FRS
I can vouch the magnex sounds awesome. I was shocked by how sweet the nosie was with the Viper induction aswell. Sounds like you are driving something exotic, really rewards you when you put your foot down.

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
I can vouch the magnex sounds awesome. I was shocked by how sweet the nosie was with the Viper induction aswell. Sounds like you are driving something exotic, really rewards you when you put your foot down.

:approve: love it..