ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swissvax waxes

Glanza V
apart from onyx, any1 recomend any other of there range of waxes iv just sold my blue velvet and looking for a good upgrade somthing that is the next level :approve: i have a rb.

many thanks mark,

Porsche Boxster987S
i used it on the old 182. Liked it. Worht the extra cash over onyx?? NO

Here it is on the car

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Clio 182 BG
very good but hard to work with :

mothers california gold carnauba wax paste

bought it in the US last summer and testet...its awesome

very long lasting, water still pearls and paint is still very smooth

tried dodo meguiars some noname stuff and also zymöl but nothing is like that;)

Porsche Boxster987S
jamie talks pish tbh ;):rasp:

dodo juice is a good wax in my opinion. Used it for a good while now , but needs to be layerd to last longer. More of a summer wax. But for £45 for onyx , cant beat that tbh

Glanza V
yeh a wasnt dissapointed by blue velvet in the slightest, i just fancied trying somthing new, if it doesnt work as well ad deffo buy another pot :) it was easy to apply so i just hope onyx is the same!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Zymol Glasur nails them all for £96 :)

For Porsche? And i doubt it "Nails" them.

Wax is a preference thing, some people like colour of Nattys, the ease of application of SV, the durability of Colliniteshit and some clearly like the taste of Manfat wax...

Paul, ya wee prick!

Mark, for your situation, stick with Onyx and save the rest to spend on decent polish/sealents.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
went for sv saphir :approve: havent even had time to open it yet ha

Good choice. the Depth it gives is amazing! I personally apply it so thinly. One touch per pannel...You'll think there's nothing on there, but you'd be surprised! 3-4coats. Done!

Good choice.

Glanza V
:cool: cheers for the advice, just waiting for a good day now! i got it last week, also is it ok to use with a detailing spray (red mist) cheers,

mark,

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
:cool: cheers for the tip, just waiting for a good day now! is it ok to use with a detailing spray (red mist) cheers,

....Confused.

Make sure the car is nice and clean first...then apply wax straight. If you wash your car one day and apply the wax the next then yes you may want to wipe it down first. (Not used Red mist - but principle's the same)

Megane R26
DON'T use Red Mist for 48 hours at least, as it will eat through the wax layer.

I'd avoid it all together tbh and use Swissvax's Quick Finish or Nano Express :)

Megane R26
For Porsche? And i doubt it "Nails" them.

Wax is a preference thing, some people like colour of Nattys, the ease of application of SV, the durability of Collinites**t and some clearly like the taste of Manfat wax...

I hope that's not you believing 'marketing tripe'? ;)

It's a wax, it doesn't know what car it's going on. You be believing colour charging next :)

And yes, it is more durable than BOS.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I hope that's not you believing 'marketing tripe'? ;)

It's a wax, it doesn't know what car it's going on. You be believing colour charging next :)

And yes, it is more durable than BOS.

haha! No no...I was just making stating a fact! ;)

Durability...Care! I actually like my car. I'll wax it once a month, no danger!