ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

system - setup

CLIO 182 RS
Im a going to get a system and de cat,
Wouldn't mind the yozza sport one from the sound clips on you tube, how much have you guys paid for them in the past?

Also I want maximum noise, rasp and flame effect ;)

Will I need an induction kit too? As reading up theres nothing wrong at all with the standard box and dont want to change it unless I have too !

After the yozza whats the next best and loudest the k tec?

Cheers

Lionel Richie
people just dont understand my point, its loud bt it isn't

take another system - will boom and drone your tits off

YS loud - but you wouldnt know it was there at constant throttle

LY R26 #288
I agree Fred, I couldn't stress this enough to people at the orpington meet i went to on sunday. Its not that loud in the car unless your booting it. And i'm sure they found it hard to believe after hearing it from outside. But it is very loud outside when giving it some, one of the guys following me on the motorway said it was doing his head in but it didn't bother me in the cabin lol.

LY R26 #288
very clever lol i can only put it down to it being a higher pitched sound rather than a low down boomy sound. While we're on the subject Fred (sorry to hijack the thread) is there any way to stop the engine management light coming on after the decat was fitted? I cleared the fault code but it just comes back on after a hundred miles or so