ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T-mobile - any good?

I'm happy with them, good coverage been on the contract a while n just renewed. It's worth it if ur gunna go for the £25 n over although the 18 monther is a long time!

Der Panzer
T-mobile are ace, Kenny.

I'm on a flex with Web n' Walk. you can check how much value you have left online, that or T-Mobile SMS you every week with an update. It's an awesome method.

K850i is out this month.

Octavia VRS
the missus said exactly the same mate, thing is I need it asap as o2 said my pac code needs to be transferred in the next few days?!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Im on flext 25 i been on it 18 months this month. Never had any problems exept on 1st month when i didnt realise that the money could not be spent on data. I am on the flext 25 which i get for £18.75 because i signed up when it was 25% off. You do get like £20 more to spend if you go for 18month contract which is quite a big difference. Just depened whether you mind having the same phone for 18months.

I kinda regreted getting 18 months because all my mates got new phones after their 12month contracts were done and i still have 6280 lol.

S2000
I'm with them as well and I'm well pleased tbh - no complaint what so ever and by far the best value for money as mine is about £16 a month for flext 25 and unlimited web'n'walk.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'm with them and think it's brilliant... Have been for a year now and it's the first time I've not been desperate to change my phone and contract... Cos it just works...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ive now been with t-mobile for 6+ months.. they have been nothing short of perfect.

Very happy indeed !

none, just walk
worst ever!, i live round the corner from the call center in the northeast and they have a huge tranmitter tower near it and i cant get a signal in my house, my gf on orange has 4 bars, its nearly the same in everywhere. I cant wait to leave them next month.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Orange and T-Mobile use the same transmitters so Signal should b the Same, Must have a Dodgy Phone,

I was with them and thought they were very good, I was on an 18 Month Contract thru Phones 4 You and they rang me after 14 Months 2 Upgrade so only little longer than the 12 Months Contracts and there Cheaper!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Sorry, i just assumed that rival businesses would work seperately.
Silly me.