ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T.V buffs, is this any good??

a burnt one
Well it better be as i ordered it on friday and im praying it's here before i pick up the ps3, i went to currys and comet, was over £500 more expensive yet they still said it is better to buy from them because.;

"If anything should happen you can always bring it back but with them you're only point of contact is over the phone"

Like that justify's the mega price hike

I asked if i paid cash wouldn i get a discount, he said he'd knock £100 off it and give me 50% off a glass table.

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/441144/art/samsung/le40r73bd-lcd-television.html?itag=5474

I hear different reviews about the benefits of plasma and lcd and its confusing to a non techie like me just wondered if anyone has one or if this seems any good.

a burnt one
You're right, theres a 42" there for the same price!!! why didnt that come up when i searched tinternet.

Im cancelling pronto.

a burnt one
Its roughly the same price at dixons online, £779, the 42" is a plasma and i done the compare thing and the LCD is the better option only difference is dixons are selling it with a stand, makes no odds as it will be going on the wall when we get our new house, or when i get my new house as once the misuse finds out how much ive blew on the ps3 and accesories and now then the telly i might end up single.

a burnt one
Cheers for that, decided against cancelling as they inform me it has been shipped and i would have to pay the carriage fees to return it, no point indoing so to save a few pence.

Will keep the code for future purchases though.