ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T18 TWO...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The detailers is England mate. It does say new owner so maybe swapped hands again! The big chief loved that thing.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As I'm not a old school / hardcore CS user with 10K + posts can someone enlighten me as to whats so special about this 182 ?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
As I'm not a old school / hardcore CS user with 10K + posts can someone enlighten me as to whats so special about this 182 ?

Tom owned it from new for about 143k miles.

I've never seen it on its proper wheels, only ever on the turbines!

I am surprised the paint was so bad;) I thought all those years of grime & general sh*t gave it protection:p

The dealer stickers are really annoying
Yeah, you'd have thought they'd have removed those.

Hi guys

just found this thread through google and noticed that you had the link to the detailing world website where Tom has said he knows the history of the car... Thought I'd send you a message to say that I now own the car in question :)

I've had it for about 9/10 months now, I did indeed buy it off a guy called Steve who was in the raf in Scotland but moved to near me and had parked it up on a main road looking to sell it... I drove past and was looking for a toy at the time and the rest is history. I bought it on 143k and after a few minor problems, a couple we knew about (took a diagnostics machine when I viewed it as the engine management light was on) and a couple we didn't (the hid ballast setting itself on fire one evening amongst others) a change of tyres and it's still going strong :)

the dealer stickers are from a friends maintenance and performance garage and are covering up some of the war wounds it had when I bought it that I haven't yet got round to sorting out (plus he helps me out abit with diagnostic machines etc ;) )

its good to know it was a loved car and I would be really interested to find out more about its history etc

cheers

Phil

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys

just found this thread through google and noticed that you had the link to the detailing world website where Tom has said he knows the history of the car... Thought I'd send you a message to say that I now own the car in question :)

I've had it for about 9/10 months now, I did indeed buy it off a guy called Steve who was in the raf in Scotland but moved to near me and had parked it up on a main road looking to sell it... I drove past and was looking for a toy at the time and the rest is history. I bought it on 143k and after a few minor problems, a couple we knew about (took a diagnostics machine when I viewed it as the engine management light was on) and a couple we didn't (the hid ballast setting itself on fire one evening amongst others) a change of tyres and it's still going strong :)

the dealer stickers are from a friends maintenance and performance garage and are covering up some of the war wounds it had when I bought it that I haven't yet got round to sorting out (plus he helps me out abit with diagnostic machines etc ;) )

its good to know it was a loved car and I would be really interested to find out more about its history etc

cheers

Phil

How long have you got?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
DSCF0163.jpg

Bunch of gays them lot.