ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T44PHY again

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Spotted you again mate, on the road from bottom of caerphilly towards aber, was in the silver megane coupe with no front badge, gave you a flash!

Lee

BMW M2C
Spotted him tonight on the M6. Followed him through the roadworks up to Hilton Park Services.

LY182/NHB CTR
Its SharkyUK we have taken both cars to Yorkshire this weekend. I'm sure he will look out and wave next time :)

Lee

BMW M2C
I was going to give a quick flash, but it was dark so he would have just been wondering what my problem was! lol

LY182/NHB CTR
lol well its not surprising you see the Trophy about so much as SharkyUK and I do a number of drives and are always out enjoying some good driving roads. Should come and join us. :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys,

As Evandim has already mentioned, it's me in the Trophy. Apologies if I don't return a flash / wave / nod as I'm often in a world of my own... :eek:

Spotted you again mate, on the road from bottom of caerphilly towards aber, was in the silver megane coupe with no front badge, gave you a flash!

Oops, sorry - must have missed that mate otherwise I'd have flashed back.

Is it me or does a spotted thread for this car appear every week?

:D I didn't realise I was spotted all that often to be honest. I hope I'm not spotted at the moment as the car is filthy.

Spotted him tonight on the M6. Followed him through the roadworks up to Hilton Park Services.

Hi mate, I was travelling up towards Preston with Evandim before turning right towards Yorkshire for a driving weekend with friends. The Trophy did me proud and just loves those remote Yorkshire roads. Almost as good as some of our Welsh roads... ;)

20091011_yorkshire_2.jpg

20091011_yorkshire_19.jpg

20091011_yorkshire_34.jpg

20091011_yorkshire_36.jpg

20091011_yorkshire_49.jpg

20091011_yorkshire_73.jpg

20091011_yorkshire_95.jpg

Cheers!

LY182/NHB CTR
Judging from where you are located I would say yes, you are probably near him. It's Evandim's father's car and, well, it can shift. :cool:

lol suprised you havent seen the Trophy and the Honda there also as Grumpy has had a lend of them both a couple of times in the past.

We'll look out for you next time we're in the area Rhod.L15

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Saw you again Sharky, gave you a bit of a flash outside the garage by abertridwr, one morning this week cant remember which lol.

LY182/NHB CTR
Saw you again Sharky, gave you a bit of a flash outside the garage by abertridwr, one morning this week cant remember which lol.

I was driving the Trophy last night and someone flashed at me near the garage on the dip... was this you? It was very dark and I didnt really see what car it was if I'm honest.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I was driving the Trophy last night and someone flashed at me near the garage on the dip... was this you? It was very dark and I didnt really see what car it was if I'm honest.
So... attracting the flashers again, eh? I never get flashed... either that or I'm completely blind. :eek: