ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taken a chunk out of my alloy.......

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Hello,

Was driving to work the other day, and I hit a massive pot hole, which took a huge chunk out of my tyre wall and wheel. I need to get a new alloy, how much do these cost from renault?

(My car is a 53 Clio Dynamique)

Cheers for any help.

182 has now gone!
ClarkyClio said:
Hello,

Was driving to work the other day, and I hit a massive pot hole, which took a huge chunk out of my tyre wall and wheel. I need to get a new alloy, how much do these cost from renault?

(My car is a 53 Clio Dynamique)

Cheers for any help.

As long as it hasnt buckled the wheel you could get the chunk filled in by a bodyshop??
might be cheaper than buying a while new alloy. When I had my zetec s I buckled the alloy and it cost me £190 for a new one!!!

197-I love!!!
Yeah-Exactly what I was gonna say-take some photos and get hold of the council-We all pay enough Road Tax.

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Yea that is not a bad idea, I will do that. However they could say no, does anyone have any idea how much a new dynamique alloy costs?

RB 182 cup,astra sri
councils ( up here in Scotland anyway) do not pay out these claims unless the pot hole has been reported previously by someone else and they have been given sufficient time to rectify it. Sucks ass, happened to me a while back when i had my polo, only cost me 15 quid to get the buckle fixed though

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
if its not buckled you could always just get the wheel rebalanced and put up with the looks.

if not then maybe a set of aftermarket alloys could be on the cards and sell your other three wheels individually.