ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time

HAHA, that's fantastic. Hope the li'l b*****d gets hung by the balls ;)

Did you notice the signature of [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]BerserkerCatSplat? It's from Top Gear when they went to the US lol.

Edit: LMAO, there's an edited pic of the guy with Jeremy Clarkson's head!
[/FONT]

T

thecremeegg

looks like a quality forum....i did notice the top gear sig, worldwide popularity it seems lol!

T

thecremeegg

lmao in one of their posts about clarksons good bad and ugly dvd, they're arguing about the fact american cars are sh1t, and one guy says this bout his car:

"[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] take my car for instance

this is gonna sound bad

5 liters and a factory rated 150 hp and 245 lb ft torque, but that car will run forever, the engine is generally known to be unkillable, so while it may not have alot of hp, if your goin for durability you cant beat it, its like a different type of engineering achievement where power wasnt at the forefront, my car even gets decent gas milege if i keep my foot out of it, but i cant
frown.gif

my car is also smog era so that pretty much kills hp"

dear lord, 150HP from 5 litres......that is truly shocking. No wonder the americans are the biggest polluters!
[/FONT]

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That is such a funny story.

Did anyone see the photoshop with the guy and it saying "vtec kicked in yo"and he's holding the merc badge

so funny

ian