ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tasty Porka Cayman

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very similar to one Ian posted a while ago, apologies if this is a repost, I havent looked through every Porsche thread ever created.

1-techart-cayman.jpg

10-techart-cayman.jpg

:cool:

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Picked up this beast from London today, i know it not a 911, but it's the only Porsche i've had on my drive.
Cayenne.gif

Monaro VXR
Just highlights perfectly why I dislike modern Porsches. And when they get modded they all look the exact sodding same. If you have seen one White Porsche with a new bodykit you have seen them all. Half of them I wouldn't be able to tell if they were driving forward or in reverse.

For the love of god can they please do something new now! I actually used to like Posches now they just seem so damn dull. Yes it is a nice car but it's been done to death now and it just doesn't seem very special at all no more. Not to mention all the new Porsches look the same. And most of them look the same at the back as they do at the front.