ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tb 172 vids

Hi ,does anybody have any videoclips of any 172 or 182 clios.Especially ones with throttle bodies would be great.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Roamer has taken some vids of his on jenvey bodies, i dont have them on this pc tho. Try PMin fred2001dynamic or Y02za for vids of their tbd beast :-D

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..like to hear the "special one" sucking in air also, sorted a vid yet Yoz/Fred? :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 10 September 2005
Roamer has taken some vids of his on jenvey bodies, i dont have them on this pc tho. Try PMin fred2001dynamic or Y02za for vids of their tbd beast :-D

i wouldnt pm them, more chance of getting a response from a mummyfied corpse

e-mail is the only real way

im sure fred will have them comewhere

fatblota@hotmail.com

to contact him

Clio 172 Mk2

thats a really cool video!

but any reason why all of the emergency lights are lit up on his dashboard?

shame the quailty wasnt better, but that looks like it revved so easy

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Not sure. I think one of them is the airbag light (and also the SERV light), possibly caused because he had bucket seats fitted, but I dont know for certain.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Dunno, i remember people saying all the parts were sold.. but never heard anything more

Lionel Richie

some lad has the TBs off Roamers car, hes fitting them to a cup

if i get chance ill get some fottage of our special one tomorrow