ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tdc Sensor probs ???

1*4 phhslow
Hi ive got a prob i have done the searches on the site and i think ive narrowed my cars prob down to the tdc sensor with it not starting every now and then just turns over but wont fire up untill ive sat there for about 5 min turning it on and off !!

its a 1.4 16v mk2 does anyone no were it is so i can pull it out and clean it as i have looked and cant see it and haynes manual doesnt even have it in there.....

Please help really gettin on my nerves now :)

It's in the Haynes mate. Basically it's on the right hand side of the engine near the bottom, quite hard to get to.

1*4 phhslow
thanks for your help guys i will have a look when i get home tonight lol look for the bannana shaped thing and unbolt it then brake cleaner all over

Skoda Fabia vRS
get a new one, it will need it, make sure its an OE one aswell with new loom or chances are you will still have the same issue