ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team dynamic 1.2 are on :)

Cliosport 172
Thought i would do a thread to show how they look on the car. I know the colour isn't going to be to everyone's taste but im happy the way they have turned out :).

DSC02239.JPGDSC02238.JPGDSC02236.JPGDSC02241.JPG

BMW 330ci
Looks really good actually. Sure I told someone not to do gold wheeLs (might have been you :eek: Sorry lol) actually looks really good mate.

Needs lowering as well. ;) thought about gold badges and bullets to match

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yep, that's a winner. :approve:

I'd also like to see how it'd look with gold badges and bullets,
but blue bullets with gold numbers/letters.

Cliosport 172
Looks really good actually. Sure I told someone not to do gold wheeLs (might have been you :eek: Sorry lol) actually looks really good mate.

Needs lowering as well. ;) thought about gold badges and bullets to match

Cheers man, yeh might get it abit lower soon but the weather at the moment is crap so not gunna do much more yet. Yeh was thinking of doing the bullets gold but then i thought they might look better if i colour coded them. Any opinions ?

clio 3 dci 106 hp
it's a modern version of the willy!!! looks awesome !!!!! ps.. 1up for the tyres!! good choice !!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Looks absolutely fantastic, this was exactly what I was going to do if I'd got a Monaco but as I didn't get one I'm glad someone has.

Definitely do Monaco Blue bullets with Gold numbers etc, would finist it off a treat :D

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Like this (gold looks a bit yellow) and the whole thing is a bit rough but gives you an idea.

attachment-1.gif

EDIT: oh and a small Williams stickers as per the original but on the skirt where the 182 trophy has the sticker

Last edited:
  Cliosport 172
Like this (gold looks a bit yellow) and the whole thing is a bit rough but gives you an idea.

attachment-1.gif

EDIT: oh and a small Williams stickers as per the original but on the skirt where the 182 trophy has the sticker

Just wanna say thank you for the comments buddy, plus for the photoshop its brill :) gives me a good idea on what it looks like. Cheers buddy

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I like it, but I am not sure on the bullets I think I'd do them but don't do anything else gold.

Clio 172 Ph2
What size are these? I want a set of Pro Race 1.2 for my Monaco 172 but I'm not sure whether to go for 15s with 195/50/5 or 16s with 195/45/16.