ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

team dynamics 1.2's will they fit?

Mk3 clio 1.5
ive current got a 1.2 2000 clio, and wanting to get some pro race 1.2's either 15" or 17"

my question is, are they both straight fit, or will the 17" need spacers?

thanks in advance.

107 Track Car & C4
I'm also looking at getting some of these on 15" for my 182.

Hopefully they are a straight fit!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Anyone who buys 17'2 gets banned from the forum iirc.

But seriously, for god's sake, do not buy 17's. 15's will fit beautfiully.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Depends on the offset of the wheel. A bugger to find on second hand Pro Race 1.2s.

You need to make sure the centre bore is correct (60.1mm IIRC) and they are 4x100 PCD. I'm not sure what offset the 1.2 Clios are, I would guess between et35 and et45 so worth searching for that.

And if you go down the route of 17s, the car will look like a tractor and need to be lowered to look half decent. 15s can probably get away without lowering.

Mk3 clio 1.5
cheers for ya help. wasnt gonna go for 17's dunno why i even asked haha. theres plenty going on ebay n saxp. wots wrong with 1.2's anyway, look spot on :)

107 Track Car & C4
I'm going to get 15" on my 182, will they look ok? The only thing the car has had done to it is have some Eibach Sportlines on it.

107 Track Car & C4
Yeah they look nice, but i just fancy a change tbh. Plus a couple of mine are kurbed and have the paint falling of them. Where is the cheapest place to look for wheels?

Mk3 clio 1.5
ebay will be your cheapest bet, or find a bargain in for sale section. if your looking to sell your 182's might have em off ya ;)