ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teg - Donnington Trackday Bank Holiday Easter Weekend

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Over the easter bank holiday i did a trackday at Donington Park.

Below is link to pictures i took :)

http://rob7011.fotopic.net/c1681643.html

Heres some pics one of the lads off the DC2 ITR forum took :D

22b64fce.jpg

539117d5.jpg

a55492d3.jpg

27f3c567.jpg

ab0d6f03.jpg

e96a41ed.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap
How were the RS2's?

Excellant! Never went off unlike the bridgestone re010's i have on the rear! After the 5th session they were going off badly, arse end out here we come :eek:

Will have RS2's on the rear shortly. Ive also driven them off and on last few weeks i nthe wet weather weve had and they still give confidence in the wet. Wont be going back to the "holy grail" re010's for tegs thats for sure :)

BMW M5 & E36
Good news. I think I'm going to get a set ordered for my Mk1. What width rims are they on the DC2?

172, Tiguan
Excellant! Never went off unlike the bridgestone re010's i have on the rear! After the 5th session they were going off badly, arse end out here we come :eek:

Will have RS2's on the rear shortly. Ive also driven them off and on last few weeks i nthe wet weather weve had and they still give confidence in the wet. Wont be going back to the "holy grail" re010's for tegs thats for sure :)

Knew you'd like them. :D