ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tein Springs

PH1 iceburg
Anyone had any experience with Tein Springs. I have a little Toyota yaris 1.8 SR and they do some springs which lower the front 35 and rear 30. Eibach also do a set of prolines which drop it 25mm all.

Just wondering what the jap boys think.

No experience of their spring only stuff at all. My car is on their high end coilovers and they're perfectly adequate IMO although I'm yet to try out the EDFC kit as I've not got round to wiring it up yet. I take it there are no Eibach ones available that might be cheaper/easier to get hold of?

M135i
My brother has some on his supercharged EP3.

He seems happy enough with them but he only really uses the car as trackday weapon.... never usually uses on road.

Actually, I think his might be a full Tein set-up with dampers etc. rather than just lowering springs.

But they've done a fair few miles on track without any durability issues if that's a concern for you?