ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tekken 6

535d / t5 caravelle
last time i played tekken, it was tag team tekken used to love it, what console is this on? last one i had was a ps2

Si

RS Clio 172
i LOVE tekken. although as much as i love the xbox controllers this is a ps controller game. hmmm.......

Impreza WRX
I got it last night, and gotta say I am pretty impressed with it. Not played the Tekken games for ages, but it does seem very good when compared to Street fighter.

This morning I have been googling trying to find out some of the 'special' moves but they are all restricted here at work. If anyone can access them, and fancies pasting them into a word doc - please feel free to send it my way.

Chris

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Got this as well as I love Tekken.. glad to say they haven't done anything stupid to change it for the sake of change.. few new charachters and more combo's destructible environments etc.

All in it's a quality game and it has just pick up and play appeal..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
1024tekken_6_-_e3-ps3___xbox_360artwork5842king_1p_65_copy.jpg

Made of fooking win tbh!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
been mucking around and i'm really feeling bruce irvine and bryan fury atm. bryan is just awesom tbqh!