ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Television Help

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
We have a 42 inch LG, and now something strange is happening.

IE. Emmerdale is on now and what's happening is when people are not talking there is a voice in the background talking and saying what's happening.

Im not drugged up and hearing voice's this is real.....................

Any idea's;)

You'll have turned on the thing that helps partially sighted people 'watch' (perhaps not the right word) TV.

Audio descriptions I think.

Just have a scan through your menus. There can't be too many.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
The wife's quiet watching Emmerdale lol and ive been through every menu

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
From avforums

We have an LG 32LD490. This afternoon for no apparent reason the voice over, disability function, audio description came on. Took a while but worked out what to do. It comes on when volume turned down to zero. How to stop it; go to Menu, Option, Disability Assistance, select Hard of Hearing to "OFF", down to Audio Description and select to "ON", ( here's the important bit) , down to Volume and set to -1, back up to Audio Description and set to "OFF", then Exit. That'll do it. I can't see why it has a -1 and lower but luckily I don't have a disability. Hope it works for you.