ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Television with 2 PC (VGA) Inputs

Chav Rocket
Need to order 10 for work but struggling to find a 32" model with 2 PC inputs, does anyone own one? Google is not being my friend :(

Thanks

Jonni

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i don't see why you would need to do this, there are converters out there for every connection, get any old tell and convert to hdmi done.

182FF with cup packs
Do you actually need it to be a TV, or do you just want a monitor with two inputs.

If you want a TV, look into the Samsung ones. I use one for my PC monitor which has TV tuner, HDMI in, VGA in and DVI in.

Get yourself a VGA>DVI convertor (or a VGA-DVI Cable) and voilá all done.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
A VGA to DVI converter? How does that work?

If the graphics card outputs VGA then surely it cannot connect to DVI?

Better route would be to upgrade the graphics to DVI/HDMI/Display Port and output to a hdmi cable.

A VGA to DVI converter? How does that work?

If the graphics card outputs VGA then surely it cannot connect to DVI?

Better route would be to upgrade the graphics to DVI/HDMI/Display Port and output to a hdmi cable.

why not ? dvi supports analogue too

182FF with cup packs
yeah, DVI inputs will accept both analogue vga and digital HDMI.

Unfortunatly, you can't chaining them to go VGA > DVI > HDMI, for that you need an A/D convertor.

Chav Rocket
sorted it now. what it is is i was installing 2 VGA faceplates - one in a floor box and one in the wall, obviously only one will be used at a time so i have gone for a VGA splitter.
Cheers for all the help!

Jonni