ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Temp insurance

Car  RB 200 Cup!
Gotta insure myself on my dads car for the weekend

anyone know the best place to get cheapest temp cover?

cheers
 
I work for tempcover.com mate

Either go there or give me a buzz on 08707873535. (will be about £6 cheaper online though due to administration fees, and I can't amend any prices:dapprove:)
 
^ ah cool ill try that - cheers

Cool mate, let me know how you get on.

Either that or PM me the reg, your DOB and postcode and I'll run a quick quote through for you, it's proper quiet here today!
 
Back
Top