ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tempting....

Clio RS200 Cup
So it's something that would obviously stay with the car but as I plan to keep it for a fair while it could be worth it.
AIEri76.png

Fiesta ST
Are the last 3 letters relatable to you at all? Or is it just the fact it says CL10

GTD, Lupo
I purchased T200 CUP with my first 200 in 2009, ended up selling it 5 years later and made £130 on top of what i paid. Unfortunately all the decent CLIO plates have now gone. I personally wouldn't bother again. Too much hassle when it comes to putting the plate on the car and selling/transfer of the plate. I might be a little easier with the new road tax but still too much effort for something that is already on the car.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
You know you can buy some vinyl letters and write CHECK OUT MY CLIO on the back in big fk off writing and it'll cost a few quid...

Private plates make me chuckle..

clio 182 sport
I was chuffed with mine not to long ago as my nickname is Deano and got DN05 REN for £250 all in ...deano's renault , if you wait long enough you will find the right plate;)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Get one personal to you.

I love my plate...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433761091.020204.jpg

C is my middle name initial, G is my surname initial.

Clio with a body kit
I have a v6 --- plate as do a lot of owners. I like it and I think the car looks good with it on. If you like it go for it!

Swift Sport
I wish I'd never bought mine even though it's quadrupled in value since I bought it, but now I've got it I'm reluctant to get rid of it!

Clio 182 - RB
I originally wanted J2 BGE, 2nd January then my initials.. Unfortunately J2 wasn't available so got the next best thing in my eyes as the 'x' means nothing but looks good.

If i was you i'd get something that actually means something to yourself then you have it for life.

I paid £850 for mine from DVLA inc all transfer fees [emoji4]

e5b3b699fb5b80d4cb10de38935f94ca.jpg

Craig, when are you doing this thread on yours?

You really should do one! Not many folk realise there were only 8 illiaid phase 1's!
I'm not too sure mate. I want to refresh a few little bits on it to make it as nice as possible, then I'll see about getting involved ;)