ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Terminator Kit

Golf V6 4Motion

Can anybody please tell me where I can have a look at and buy a Terminator Body Kit for my phase1 clio 16v? Just joined the site and its phat as phuk.

Hey Hey........... why thank you Vix, I am glad you like it.

I May have new pics soon as It has just been updated with a few bits and pieces!

I got the pick off of Jamies homepage on the southend pics i think (Boyracer666) its really nice mate what else you done to it then?

Vix :)

Terminator kits change loads... depending where you buiy it from.

Terminator 1 and 2, isnt the above.. the above is Terminator.. Confused?

Mines Demon.. Same as terminator 2 front and back but has terminator 1 sides..

Very odd.

When I get it back tomorrow it has just had a Rage carbon fibre tunable twin exit exhust fitted into the centre, the door handles, new light brows, and the little plastic parts under the lights and new cup wing mirrors have been added/colour coded................. cant wait to see it!!

If you look at the rear of mine it has a none terminator bumper.......... it came with the kit and fitted and looks the nads, so I aint gonna complain. I think the spoiler is from a different kit as well??? so it all came through as a mixed bag but labelled terminator kit!!

Oh well fits looks good = good enough for me!!

Your rear bumper is a Terminator rear bumper.. This is what Im saying.. everywhere has different names.