ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tesco 97 RON

Just noticed last night that my local Tesco has just started stocking Super Unleaded (97 RON) so decided to stick a tankful of it in (usually use Optimax) to give it a try. Unfortunately theyve not got any of that cheap rocket fuel (99 RON) :(.

Anyone used it before, and does it compare well to Optimax? Economy, how the car runs, etc.

It was 2p/litre cheaper than the Optimax just along the road.

Aye, I asked the bloke behind the desk and he said they only got it in last week (Falkirk main store). If I dont notice any difference between it and Optimax I think I know what Ill be getting in future...

Looking forward to the next "5p off a litre when you spend over £50 instore" promotion!

Ally I use 97RON from Sainsburys in Stirling & its no noticeable diff to Optimax apart from being 4p a litre cheaper. Lets keep badgering Tescos to hit us with the 99 we deserve!! Here, try that Millers CVL suff- whole bottle + 15ltrs of 97RON, then ull notice a dif- its only one Ive tried that works.