ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tessa intake manifold turbo?

Clark87

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi, so I’m about to take out my old engine and drop in a forged engine turbo set up.
Has any one used one of these intake manifold with turbo set?

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
48ff1fc6f005ff7ccf04acfd0eaa0a33.gif

Sorry could not resist [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan's cast offs.
early one would be fine, later one would explode with anything over atmospheric pressure!!

Clark87

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What’s the difference between early and newer intake try a see which one I’ve got

C2 RS / M2 RS
Hey guys,

I´m Felix from Germany and I´ve ordered these parts from Tessa Motorsport.
They told me they could build me the intake for my turboproject... (Megane 2 RS with EFR 7670)
I`ve paid 1500€ for that, they told me they need around 30-40 days to realise it....

This was at the beginning of February and they can`t deliver now...and they don´t answer to my requests anymore....

I´m afraid I´ve lost my money...

Has anybody some experience with them?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Search Facebook for csoc (cliosport owners club) page. There are a lot of people on there who had issues with Tessa inlets who may be able to help you with contacting Tessa.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Hey guys,

I´m Felix from Germany and I´ve ordered these parts from Tessa Motorsport.
They told me they could build me the intake for my turboproject... (Megane 2 RS with EFR 7670)
I`ve paid 1500€ for that, they told me they need around 30-40 days to realise it....

This was at the beginning of February and they can`t deliver now...and they don´t answer to my requests anymore....

I´m afraid I´ve lost my money...

Has anybody some experience with them?

1500 for a turbo Tessa? You mad. I am afraid you lost your money there. I believe they gone hiding after so many “happy” customers demanded their money back

RB 182 FF
1500 for a turbo Tessa? You mad. I am afraid you lost your money there. I believe they gone hiding after so many “happy” customers demanded their money back

they were posting pictures of their carbon intake a few days ago, still about just quieter than they used to be

dan's cast offs.
they were posting pictures of their carbon intake a few days ago, still about just quieter than they used to be

He didn't like it when I posted pics of one of his inlets I had to sort out :cool:

Still say it's a shame as with the right development, not just bigger is better, could of been a really good product.

And with extensive testing he could of even got the fuel rail to fit properly ?????