ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive or Saints Row for 360?!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Which one should i buy? played on the demo for saints row and it seemed pretty funky. anyone played on test drive, demo or game?

Fiesta ST-2
Ye ive played the demo for test drive and it seemed pretty ok but not as good as i thought it would be, Saints row is also good but i personally would go for test drive! Cheerse.

I'd go with Saints Row(Infact I'm gonna get it tomorrow, maybe Dead Rising too after playing the demo :) ). Test drive looks like it's going to be a bit boring IMO.

Yaris Hybrid
Saints Row the finished game is miles better than the demo. The demo code was really poor but it is all sorted for the final build.

I'd get Saints Row. Not impressed by Test Drive.

Played a few hours worth of Saints Row, Impressed so far. If you loved GTA (any of them) then you'll like this. It's very good indeed. The Demos of TDU were aweful, did have it on pre order, but not any more. Dead Rising and Just Cause will be my next purchases.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have both and saints row hasn't even come out of the wrapper yet, test drive is so realistic its great!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I played the newer TDU demo yesterday and I enjoyed it far more than the previous version. Didn't seem like alot to do in the demo though?

Fiesta ST
TDU = Fantastic - If you like car games go for it. I got DR and TDU and so far I haven't even opened DR. Game is far better than the demo :)