ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive

SC 172 FF
This has probably been posted before but....

I've put a request in for a test drive in the clio R27....

was just wondering does anyone know if there are any requirments for taking a test drive?

anything like age, your current insurence etc?

Thanks,

Matt :)

172 semi skimed cup
i tried this with an astra vxr. they said ive got to be 25. that was for 24 hours mind. you might be better off walking into your nearest dealership and asking that way

Scirocco GT 210
I booked a test drive online to drive the clio 197 at Walkers in Stourbridge a while back. When I got there the jokers just let me out in the car, no one asked to see my license or even asked me for my name!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i test drove my 172 just after my 18th birthday myself, no salesman with me, never asked for any insurance or licence details for all he knew i cud have been 12 lol

it varies from dealer to dealer.

Apparently, those owned by the REAGROUP need u to be 25 to test drive a RS.
That's what dealer told me, but they can still let you out at their own discretion.

You're best off phoning up and letting a salesman know u mean business rather than walkin in off the street.

SC 172 FF
I booked a test drive online to drive the clio 197 at Walkers in Stourbridge a while back. When I got there the jokers just let me out in the car, no one asked to see my license or even asked me for my name!

haha sounds good Steve, thats where i've just booked my test drive! :D

what did u think of there customer service there?