ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

texting a contact...

1998 BMW e46 323i
Mate asks me for someone's number, so I try and SMS it to him from my contacts.....

But I can't cos either iFail or iPhone fails.

I can see how I can email a business card to him, but he wants a text cos he's out of the house and doesn't do mobile email....

Am I missing something?

1998 BMW e46 323i
On my 3G on 3.0 i get contact>share contact> it then only gives me the option to send to email addresses!!!

And an MMS would cost me about 50p!!!

Go to contact, tap edit, tap on the number, hold your finger on the number until magnifying glass thing happens, click select all, tap copy and then paste into a text.

or use a bit of paper and a pen.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Go to contact, tap edit, tap on the number, hold your finger on the number until magnifying glass thing happens, click select all, tap copy and then paste into a text.

or use a bit of paper and a pen.

that works, cheers.

What firmware you running aluco?

Titanium 182
3.0.1 (7A400) [That's what it says in about]

Contacts > contact > share contact > MMS works fine for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Write the number down and f**king text it. Jeeez!

Or even copy and paste it into a sms....oh wait.

We'll be wanting it to send it through brainwaves next we're that lazy!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
FFS it's not hard, took me about 2 seconds to figure it out lol

and lol at kerry clio

Last edited:
  200 Gordini
Everyone should download the app bump.

You open the app and bump fists (like saying safe lol) and you switch contact details