ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thank you tesco

tiy saucy saucy b*****d!

thats the best IMO..........looks gorgeous......

Tube.........tube tube......yum.....tube.

yup........

its a race system........i got some vid of a MK1 with it on...........but its quite large.

Yeah, I stuck on a Devil system the other day - phoned Tesco and no charge too! :) Apparently the zorst sounds great from outside the car and not unreasonably loud, but Ive now removed the back box and replaced it with the standard item because it was just so boomy inside the car at motorway speeds - you couldnt talk to anyone in the car above 3,500rpm! Anyone know a good way to remove some of the boominess ???

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by matt4478 on 23 July 2003

Yeah, I stuck on a Devil system the other day - phoned Tesco and no charge too! :) Apparently the zorst sounds great from outside the car and not unreasonably loud, but Ive now removed the back box and replaced it with the standard item because it was just so boomy inside the car at motorway speeds - you couldnt talk to anyone in the car above 3,500rpm! Anyone know a good way to remove some of the boominess ???
The boominess gets less as the silencer gets covered in carbon. My Magnex gave me headaches when it was first fitted - got better over the next couple of thousand miles.

I just got the a K-tec exhaust for my valver, got one with the removable baffle, it makes it really quiet for the odd motorway journey that i do, take it out and its super loud!!! Superb! :D