ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You Thank You!

just met up with paddy in manchester and firstly what a motor, even just to look at it was amazing but when he said lets go for a drive i was gettin even more excited. damn that thing flies! i know that i had heard it was quick but sheesh i didnt think it was gonna be this quick, sounded great also! highlight though was been able to drive it! never driven a mk 2 before or even a mk 1 and i cant stop talking about it! my parents and my mate ryan are gettin fed up of me! so thank you thank you paddy for firstly meetin up with me and taking me out for a drive but for lettin me have a go thank you again mate! very greatly appreciated!!! sorry if i got a bit too close to that kurb round that bend! lol anyway thank you again mate! counting the days now until i can have one, was havin doubts about em after goin in that ctr but i think i can safely say that they have all gone! lol, thanks again paddy!

Matt

320d M Sport

lol, youre welcome mate! Highlight was probably racing the Intercity express train and passing it!! Glad you had a good night, good to put face to the name etc.

va va vooooooom!!:devilish:

Clio 1.8 16v

were do you guys hang out round manc in your cars?i live near there!!!!did u race that train down the m602?

320d M Sport

yep! i met matt at old trafford, i live 5 mins from trafford ctr. hes from down south, i guessed that when he said "fakkin el" when i floored it ,lol

hahahaha lol, oi dont take the piss outta my accent! i refrained from doin it to u! lol, used to it thou cause of the olds and that. i dont remember sayin anything lol! was shakin for about an hour afterwards. soon as u went paddy i had to go get some chinese, lol, how slow did my car feel! hahahaha, ah well, someday! tryin to convince my dad to take one for a test drive and get him to buy one! lol

Matt

haha lol, if only huh? hopefully i can get one to be capable of taking yours on and i will be well happy, driving back earlier my car felt so sluggish even at over a ton, ah well spose atleat i will appreciate the power more when it comes!

Matt