ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You

Thanks to all of the Adminz for organising what has become my favourite show of all those I attend. It was a great day with the right mix of things to do and to be able to shelter from the rain and have fun things to do was really appreciated. Enjoyed seeing loads of familiar faces and meeting new ones. Obviously the highlight for me was picking up the Award for best Non Clio which was a huge shock and was deeply appreciated as a really positive event during a really hard time for me.

Again my heart felt thanks to all involved in an excellent day.

Fiesta ST-3
Where the fap was the entertainment?

Just got home 500 mile round trip an I'm wrecked.

Nice to meet the familiar faces and the new as well. Great meet guys and well done team admin/Owen ;)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Where the fap was the entertainment?

Just got home 500 mile round trip an I'm wrecked.

Nice to meet the familiar faces and the new as well. Great meet guys and well done team admin/Owen ;)

Back entrance of the conference centre, follow the "Cliosport" sign on the left!

Scott, was yours the one with the crazy exhaust?

Obviously the highlight for me was picking up the Award for best Non Clio which was a huge shock and was deeply appreciated as a really positive event during a really hard time for me.

The panda looked immense! I really liked it, and lots of us said we'd much rather have one over a twingo etc...!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to all of the Adminz for organising what has become my favourite show of all those I attend. It was a great day with the right mix of things to do and to be able to shelter from the rain and have fun things to do was really appreciated. Enjoyed seeing loads of familiar faces and meeting new ones. Obviously the highlight for me was picking up the Award for best Non Clio which was a huge shock and was deeply appreciated as a really positive event during a really hard time for me.

Again my heart felt thanks to all involved in an excellent day.

Good day, Congrats mate. I still think my dirty DERV should have won mind ;)

Fiesta ST-3
Haha it's a supersprint. Some guy was asking questions as he was looking for an exhaust so thought It would be best just to show him :)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
busy busy!!! Furthest I got from the stand all day was to the dent man next to me (who by the way has definitely got the skillz to pay the billz)
Thanks to everyone who came and had a chat and bought stuff :) Exhausted now

182 Cup
was good to see some faces I've already met, and meet some new ones too!

thanks to the admins for sorting it! and anyone else who helped :)

there going to be a list up of the trophies as I had to leave before they were given out :(

Punto/Clio GTT
yeah, that first shower was intense, i was talking to chip and his mrs and he just started running. i thought someone had shouted free doughnuts, never seen a bald headed fat guy run so fast ;)

trophy #50
rapey ?? sounds .. dodgy ....

should have brought my plates with me to put in the new car so people knew i was there lol

i didnt dare go up and speak to many people

trophy #50
im a girl
i hav blonde hair
the end

no one was being rapey towards me so im pretty sure it wasnt