ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I agree, if I wasn't staying in the evening with the people that I stayed with, I woudn't have even bothered going!

But all i'm saying, is that for what is essentially a forum for car enthusiasts, there were very few interesting cars.

This for me. Same with FCS really. Car shows get a bit boring after a while but the night time piss ups are the best bits!

DaveDreads been sick. Chicken legs flying threw the air. Priceless.

DSC_1035.JPG

What a guy.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You actually managed to convince me your real name is Bonxy Jones,
I only found out yesterday your actual name's Sam. lol

I did like the disapproving shake of the head you gave me as you inspected my shoes in the morning,
while I was trying to cope with being awake.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
You actually managed to convince me your real name is Bonxy Jones,
I only found out yesterday your actual name's Sam. lol

I did like the disapproving shake of the head you gave me as you inspected my shoes in the morning,
while I was trying to cope with being awake.

LMAO.

You where ruined mate. I could of told you i was Santa and you would of bought it.

Regarding your shoes, i was feeling like s**t on the morning and the dry puke just after eating my breakfast made me a little worse! :dead:

Brilliant times though. :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I agree, if I wasn't staying in the evening with the people that I stayed with, I woudn't have even bothered going!

But all i'm saying, is that for what is essentially a forum for car enthusiasts, there were very few interesting cars.

Yup. You are right. There are people on CS that hate s**t like this, never went to FCS or Trax because they are a pain in the arse.
That's why we moved our show to a Saturday so that the people that want to go, go and the people that don't can meet the others for a drink on Saturday night.

I don't take the slightest bit of offence, car shows are boring to me too. I only go to see mates.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
LOL @ Short neck.

There really were lots of laughs. I'm starting to remember them all now.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yup. You are right. There are people on CS that hate s**t like this, never went to FCS or Trax because they are a pain in the arse.
That's why we moved our show to a Saturday so that the people that want to go, go and the people that don't can meet the others for a drink on Saturday night.

I don't take the slightest bit of offence, car shows are boring to me to. I only go to see mates.

I think the location and the day/time of year are perfect so I hope that doesn't change. Any further north the southern lot wouldn't go and vise versa.

I want to see some better cars next year though!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Join a different club if you want that.

FLOL @ the blunt honesty, most admins on a forum would be trying to make out they knew about all sorts of epic things in the pipeline etc just to string people along.

Refreshing :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
WTF's crawled up your ass?? Christ.

There are plenty of decent cars on here, the owners just didn't bother going.

Oh, ok. Didn't know.
We are a one model club, so I fail to see how a few "decent" cars would improve a show/meet/whatever it is that CSS is.
Especially when you said you wouldn't bother coming if it wasn't for the social element. (As long as they are people you like)

But anyway, thanks for the input.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tom - Turning "thank you" into "f**k you", one short, sharp line at a time.

Not at all. Just being realistic, don't ever mistake that for rudeness. Especially not from me.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I'll have to come over and say hello at some point.

It's the regular West Mids meet in Wolverhampton next Monday evening,
we meet up at a pub have a pint and a plate of food, it's a good laugh if you're up for it?

yeah no probs matey

i would be up for it mate, if it wasnt for i had s**t loads of problems with the car saturday, ( oil change at another members house )
and now the engine is out for repairs.

once its back working i'll be up for meets like that.
shame we all dont have one more localised to nuneaton/cov/ tamworth and bedworth

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Taking onboard what Baldy McColshe said, I'd kind of like to see this evolve into a combined thing with the "show" and camping in one place and make it a full weekend. It's always surprising how many people think they don't want to camp but end up loving it.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Taking onboard what Baldy McColshe said, I'd kind of like to see this evolve into a combined thing with the "show" and camping in one place and make it a full weekend. It's always surprising how many people think they don't want to camp but end up loving it.

This would be good. Then when you want to take 5 or it pisses down, you can sit in your tent or what not. Would be good.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its been considered. But ultimately rejected because of potential alcohol related nightmares.

I'd rather organise a Dry event and a separate camp site where people can do what they like all evening.

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Been to a few car shows at Weston park in Staffordshire where there's been camping available too. It's where they hold V festival etc. these shows I went to were no bigger than CSS either do it's a possibility. Plus it's relatively central ish give or take 30 mins north or south

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

As much as I love it, that's got disaster written all over it!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Indeed. This isn't the Montego owners club, we aren't going to sit round a camp site and sing hymns drinking water.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Indeed. This isn't the Montego owners club, we aren't going to sit round a camp site and sing hymns drinking water.

You wouldn't anyway. You'd end up punching people you angry little fcuker.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Never had CS down to be so aggressive :(
Cross camping off the board then.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Never had CS down to be so aggressive :(
Cross camping off the board then.

Its got nothing to do with aggression. But put 150 people in a field, most of whom under 20, with alcohol their cars and male ego's, it will go horribly horribly wrong.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the one organising that.