ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks for having me

172 cup
I've just sold my 182, the blokes coming to pick it up at 11 tomorrow, will be said to see it go but seriously looking forward to getting back into a boosted car :), just wanted me to say how good this forum has been and has always held the answer for whatever I needed, its generally just a great family of car people, and its safe to say i will still browse through here on a regular occasion, so thanks for having me :)

Jack

172 cup
I said I will stick around, but tbh most of my posts are problems with my car but I won't have a Clio anymore ::

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I would still post here first if I had a problem!

172 cup
Well it's a toss up between an Astra vxr which il be stretching myself to afford, or a Leon cupra r and have money for mods?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was a member on here almost 2 years before I bought a Clio, lol. No need to leave really.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've not had a Clio for years, and this is my most visited forum. And I still pay for membership too.

Get the astra vxr! I have so much love for them after driving my mates one a few times and being in it. Absolutely nuts car and sounds insane. His is running 320bhp, stage 3. Quality car IMO.
Goodluck on the purchase

172 cup
Ye I love the astra but I've got to be sensible and not spend every penny I have on a car lol, also the seat is just as tuna me and more reliable :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They need to be better at buying cars then.

Seats are great for reliability.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Golf, came on here to bait people when I got a Cooper S back in 2002 and stayed for Teh LolZ

Rather set fire to all my wages every month than spend them on an Astra.

TBH it doesn't matter what car you own, stick up a problem thread on here and someone will know the answer, if not they'll know someone who will. Focus STOC for example is hopeless in comparison to here.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Stick around dude.

I've been on lots of forums for various cars and if you post a problem on here about ANY car, it gets answered quicker than it would on the designated forum for that car.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yeah, as said. It's good for info on here. I don't even really like Clios. Can't see me ever buying another one.