ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Best Bodykit

Mine was going to be my own design, but then FFWD brought the exact one out with the right skirts, I got the whole lot.. hah.

Daz.

ben j

when did u get that done mate. come along nicely since i last saw it

but best kit for valver/ willy

is def dimma. end of discussion

no valver kit looks as smooth, mental or has as much presence

its a top piece of kit, i love dimma clios

hey marcus thats cheatin. show ya front too! have u changed it yet like u were gonna? ( he he cause i know ya front bumpers the contraversial one as its a love/hate thing ) :D

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

"""" D I M M A""""

I LOVE THE DIMMA KIT, not as good as the dimma 306 though!!!!

OK, the Batman kit wins it hands down.....we are not worthy...make one of them and i will give you copious amounts of money!!!

ooh chavys off again. given u way too much power dude!

na i made mine from other kits although the sides and fronts are the first of the production lines

350z & 16v Maxi

Ill back Nick up on this one the Maxi is the boy. And ill have some proff soon. A couple of people have seen some pics but there is a few things still to be done before the pics are going up on here!!!

I quite like the Dimma kit but i think it looks a bit dated now , id rather have marcuses or bens kit. Though if i had a valver, id keep it standard, im boring like that.

-Rob