ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BEST Tariffs and Networks out there.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
What I want...
4gb of 4G a month - 200+ Minutes - 500+ Texts per month.

I also use it abroad a lot in Spain and Greece so Want to use my allowance aboard.

I'm currently with EE and they are horrific on price but my contract is about done so want to go to a Sim Only deal.

I'm not an O2 fan so anything else goes.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I'm with three, aside from the customer service it's cheap and there's quite a few places you can use abroad at no extra cost such as the US and australia.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Three are annoying as f**k
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457799206.676312.jpg

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
on on EE and my contract is up on the 21st, i rung them up to end it on the 21st and said i was going to the BT £25 trariff.
the said they have the same tariff (same company) and the could do it for £19.99 a month

unlimited texts
unlimited calls
20GB data 4G

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
on on EE and my contract is up on the 21st, i rung them up to end it on the 21st and said i was going to the BT £25 trariff.
the said they have the same tariff (same company) and the could do it for £19.99 a month

unlimited texts
unlimited calls
20GB data 4G

This tariff will do me fine in the UK... (The £10 one)
http://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/plan...ork_promotion=ShockProof&sort=monthlycost-asc
as will...
http://www.three.co.uk/_standalone/PricePlan_Details?content_aid=1220491047835

BUT I need to know how much the ID Mobile one will charge me to use it abroad and the Three one doesn't do Greece (We go yearly). Now I can pay £5 a day whilst in Greece for all you can eat Data - which is £70 for 14 days. Shedloads less than EE over the year.
Current EE deal is Unlimted calls, texts and 4gb Data - £38.40 a month (Mental) then £3 a day EU data. Last year was £600 all together but i'm keeping the phone so a sim deal is wanted.