ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the 'BLACK BADGE crew'

Civic Type-R
Your car looks awesome! If it was me I would paint the writting silver... ou can always spray over it if you dont like it :)

1.6 16v
Looks good all black dude! Goes with ur colour theme on the car!

Why not do your front renault badge black too and get rid of the 16v on the side of the side badge.

How much you lowered it mate??

What percent are your tints done?? I got mine done 5% 25% and 40% yesterday!

I really like it dude well done! :)

ep2
got the 'black badge inspriation' from u actually 'Garf172' saw ur pics with the non rs pics looked sex. so had to go with the idea.
thanks leo

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
your car looks sweet!
i think black, goes with the wheels and bonnet!

ep2
^^^lowered 60, don't really want to get rid of the '16v' bit beacause pple some times think that ive got some kinda beast but really 1.2 16v don't really want to cramp a 'clio sport'
yeah tints, i just asked for limb dark, had look on ur tints looks well nice 'stealth style'

Chocolate Bar™
bubbles badges are bespokly hand painted by me ;)

i'd go for it, they're actually 182 black gold. Lovely lovely colour

1996 Valver
Silver for the 16v bits IMO, but also do the front Renault 'diamond' in black to match, would look hot!

RB 197 fatty
I always thought silver was the only thing to have!!!

I still got an immaculate pair of black 16v badges off of mine if anyone wants them. no use to me. just sitting in my glove box!

:approve:

ep2
cheers for the comments, might do the front badge, how easy is it do,? do i just spray over the silver or do i hav to do other stuff before hand?
yeah wheels are T D pro 1.2

1.6 16v
cheers for the comments, might do the front badge, how easy is it do,? do i just spray over the silver or do i hav to do other stuff before hand?
yeah wheels are T D pro 1.2

You have you do other stuff before hand to allow the paint to stick properly and last!

Pm'd

Clio DCi 65
Mate looks lush,

Silver and black goes well,

Wanted to change my bonnet but id only want black and doubt it would go with my blue!

Turbos.
I don't like the black side badges, they don't add anything. I'd paint them the body colour and then chrome up the '16v.' A black Renault diamond might look cool though.