ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Bay Change & Tidy

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Here is some pictures of the way my engine bay started life and how it looks now.
Changed it from the silver inlets as the powder coating was rubbish and way too thick.

Had the fuel rail, Top inlet, ECU bracket and the airbox brackets powder coated in a coal black.
Im awaiting other items (Engine Mount & Engine Hoist Hook) to arrive so i can get them powder coated so everything is the same.

Engine%20Cover%2007.jpg

Engine%20Cover%2003.jpg

Engine%20Cover%20014.jpg

Engine%20Cover%2013.jpg

Rocker01.jpg

Rocker09.jpg

T%20Engine%2001.jpg

T%20Engine%2002.jpg

T%20Engine%2003.jpg

T%20Engine%2005.jpg

T%20Engine%2007.jpg

Here is some pictures of the way my engine bay started life and how it looks now.
Changed it from the silver inlets as the powder coating was rubbish and way too thick.

Had the fuel rail, Top inlet, ECU bracket and the airbox brackets powder coated in a coal black.
Im awaiting other items (Engine Mount & Engine Hoist Hook) to arrive so i can get them powder coated so everything is the same.

Engine%20Cover%2007.jpg

Engine%20Cover%2003.jpg

Engine%20Cover%20014.jpg

Engine%20Cover%2013.jpg

Rocker01.jpg

Rocker09.jpg

T%20Engine%2001.jpg

T%20Engine%2002.jpg

T%20Engine%2003.jpg

T%20Engine%2005.jpg

T%20Engine%2007.jpg
Gotta paint the lettering red now, reckon that would look awesome

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Engine Covers are off and staying off.

Top inlet , Fuel Rail, Front engine hoist hook, ECU / Battery bracket and air box brackets all acid dipped , blasted and powder coated for £43
where did you get that done?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Engine bay looks great but all the stickers ruin it for me personally

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Something that has been boiling my pi$$ for ages is the fact i have a full forge hose kit but a samco air intake.
I was lucky enough to pick up a new air intake and it was a red forge to match my hoses.

The forge intake is not to the same standard as the samco one and its more a cherry red than a Scarlett red like the samco one.

Intake%2001.gif

Intake%2003.gif

Intake%2004.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The coolant top off bottle is probably the most obscene thing in the bay of the clio. Great job here mate.

Coolant bottle top has been changed for a black OEM one as standard.

Marc as with all your mods. which i am guessing are doubled up instorage... just buy another TB and remove the yellow mark from that one.
:tonguewink:

Thats actually not a bad idea 😂
Everything i have changed i have the original apart from the Air Intake Hose & Exhaust as they came on the car.
Im sending more parts away to get powder coated to match the rest of the bay and then its away to SWR for some more work.:car: