ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The cheapest ever LY vee !!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Track
Surley not a VEE that is priced correctly???

Come on guys I was expecting it to be slated long before now!!! :D

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
That was up for sale in october of last year! It must have got taken down and put back up though, i dont know whats worse, the advert or the fact he hasnt bothered to make any effort at the picture.

I reckon a bit more effort and that might have sold months ago

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Golf R
the gunmetal grey does not work with liquid yellow... black or don't bother messing with it IMO... it's a good price, if i hadn't bought the S and he was flexible enough on price i'd be having it, no doubt

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hardly ruined lol !

Refurb the wheels back to silver, get the pods done in the OE silver (or colour code them) porbs be about £300 - 350 tops.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's hardly ruined lol !

Refurb the wheels back to silver, get the pods done in the OE silver (or colour code them) porbs be about £300 - 350 tops.

It is ruin'd in it's current stance! Looks pisch! Needs to be put bak to std!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I think that silver side pods on vee's lok awful, colour coded looks much better.

Needs that silver bit to break it up!! Hence why the mk2 is a much nicer car....
Nah they look crap silver, not to mention they stand out for no real reason. The first thing i'd do if I had a mk2 would be to get the pods colour coded.

If you see pics of the french blokes LY one on here with coloured pods, then see non colourded, his look so much better.

Obviously just my opinion.