ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The clio project

clio
my plan is to get 172 rear bumper, colour coded, lowered more, strecth tyres, mudflaps off, silvervisions, front badge black and 3/4 front plate

e92 330i
Plans sound good mate! It will look much better colour coded too! Nice colour, wheels suit it well.

2007 MK3 Clio
I could swear that I've seen this about! You live in ballymena?
If it's the one I'm thinking on then it looks spot on mate!
Them alloys suit it perfect, my mate has the white one's on his mk3 =/!

clio
I could swear that I've seen this about! You live in ballymena?
If it's the one I'm thinking on then it looks spot on mate!
Them alloys suit it perfect, my mate has the white one's on his mk3 =/!
yea i do mate still on L plates lol and thanks. yea ive seen his car is it the one on air bags? i like it alot.

2007 MK3 Clio
yea i do mate still on L plates lol and thanks. yea ive seen his car is it the one on air bags? i like it alot.

I drove by you there the other day and you had a good look at my car haha, Black MK3, KJZ ****, slammed, SX kit, blacked out, rs top grilles, blue bulbs etc.!
Aye that's him!

clio
I drove by you there the other day and you had a good look at my car haha, Black MK3, KJZ ****, slammed, SX kit, blacked out, rs top grilles, blue bulbs etc.!
Aye that's him!
I can't remember lol probably did do you have any pictures of it?

clio
Got stretch tyres for the lensos, got a pressed plate, lowered it more, pink trs tow strap and pink dice dust caps and got 5mm spaces. Next I'm going to get camber on the back

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Not a fan of the fake splits. But will look good with the rest done

clio
some old photos

ilbclio.jpg

ilbclio1.jpg

ilbclio2.jpg

jon44wclio.jpg

clio
i was thinking about smoothing the front bumper, rear bumper, boot and sides. Any other ideas that i could do to the car?

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
ive got a smooth sport front on mine, makes a massive difference, but don't know about the non sports.... colour coding always looks good though,

BMW 535d
this is your first car right? how much have you dpent on this so far? dont throw your entire bank account onto the car. save up and buy a sport :)

clio
ive got a smooth sport front on mine, makes a massive difference, but don't know about the non sports.... colour coding always looks good though,

i was thinking about getting the sports bumpers etc and smoothing them or just smoothing the non sport bumpers.

clio
im not going to smooth it im going to sticker bomb the front and back renault bagdes, interier parts on the dash, and the centre caps on the lensos.

Honda Civic EP2
It actually looks pretty cool. nice and clean. Not a fan of the sticker bombing myself but I like the rest...