ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Crash Season

With the bad weather starting to set in, what type of Clio do you think will be most lost. Written off/Badly beaten up.

Can a mod add a poll. 172/182/1.2 etc...

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm thinking we'll see an increase in 197's being wrote off this year since there's more of them around now.
TBH it's not down to the car whether it gets written off, it's normally the plonker behind the wheel not driving to the road conditions.

Touch wood it won't be me...

I agree with Mr Duck, most of the cups that were driven without taking the conditions into consideration have gone. Move on to the 197s.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm sure we'll still see one or two cups getting pranged as usual. Probably not as many as last year though.
Like I said, I think it's the 197's turn this year.

Hopefully see a few Corsa VXR's shiny side up as well :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm sure we'll still see one or two cups getting pranged as usual. Probably not as many as last year though.
Like I said, I think it's the 197's turn this year.

Hopefully see a few Corsa VXR's shiny side up as well :D

Not sure a smiley face there is appropriate. But i guess you want to f**k up the car, not the driver?

What a silly thread.

I think the most crashed clios will be blue ones with women drivers and vanilla-roma air fresheners.

Whats the point in guessing? I dont understand this thread...

Right its a bit of a guess, instead change it to what has been written off. With the amount of rain we have had and the now dropping temperatures the roads will be very risky at times.

It can save new threads every day of people sayin - i crashed, im okay, cars broke yada yada.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Plus there driven by dicks a lot round here anyway. Fog lights a blazzinn rollin on dem 17's y0.

Better than yours. C*nt.
This thread reeks of locking, as it shows a lack of thought and care for other people.

This thread reeks of locking, as it shows a lack of thought and care for other people.

For once I agree with you Mike this thread is tasteless and mocks people who have accidents for whatever reason.

If you drive like a tool or are in the wrong place at the wrong time you'll have an accident so lets not glorify it with pictures or a poll.

:(

Better than yours. C*nt.
Indeed. Particularly given the thread underneath this where there's potential that there was a fatality...

Yea that was clearly my intention. Tool.

it was just for the sake of asking how many of each type you thought would be lost. Nothing tastless at all. Cant please the thread police all the time.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'm sorry, how is (put bluntly) playing a game to guess how many peoples' pride and joy will be written off anything other than insensitive and tasteless?

Maybe it's just a Scotland thing where people suffering or dying is funny, but it certainly isn't round this neck of the woods...

Because i clearly think it is?

Honestly. I asked a simple question. There have been hundreds of crashes and losses of motors since 172/182s were produced. Just wanted to look at the idea of colating it in one place. Right, maybe a pretty shabby thread but it can give a decent indication to how many are left on the roads. Why people like yourself are trying to turn the thread and suggest i am loooking to mock and glorify death/accidents is your prerogative but please dont suggest that i would.

End the thread. People seem to have funny intentions on this forum what ever reasons sometimes.

Because i clearly think it is?

Honestly. I asked a simple question. There have been hundreds of crashes and losses of motors since 172/182s were produced. Just wanted to look at the idea of colating it in one place. Right, maybe a pretty shabby thread but it can give a decent indication to how many are left on the roads. Why people like yourself are trying to turn the thread and suggest i am loooking to mock and glorify death/accidents is your prerogative but please dont suggest that i would.

End the thread. People seem to have funny intentions on this forum what ever reasons sometimes.

You made a thread - people have a right to respond. You can't just hope it will magically close once you get a response you don't like.